For BMX and scooter riders
BLCK are thin gloves, designed especially for freestyle BMX riders and scooter riders. If you are looking for bike gloves or scooter gloves with a solid grip, good ventilation and no velcro - you have just found a perfect product. We have combined cutting edge technology and workout-friendly solutions to give you maximum control and comfort during your training session.
With these freestyle gloves you get:
- SLIP-ON DESIGN - convenient way to put scooter gloves on with a pull tag, you don't need to worry about velcro or zipper
- SECOND SKIN feeling - your palm can breath thanks to single-layer, one piece of microfiber leather with extra respiratory system, no stitches nor padding come between you and the handlebar
- SOLID STITCHING - adjusted for frequent hand-to-handlebar traction, designed to fully benefit from 4-way stretch material; these BMX gloves will not fall apart easily. Plus you can wash them in the washing machine, as often as you need
- EXTRA GRIP - non-stop contact with your handlebar thanks to silicon anti-slide design on the palm and on the braking fingers
- SMARTPHONE COMPATIBILITY - with an extra touchscreen-friendly material on the thumb and index fingers; you can stay connected throughout all your riding session.
No matter if it is a sunny day on the dirts or a chilly session in the skatepark - just put your training gloves on and ride more!
Keep in mind - our freestyle gloves are shorter than ie. classic winter gloves and also extra tight; all to provide you maximum flexibility and good connection with a handlebar. If you want to hear more about the glove technology that we applied - just click on "About Gloves" section of this website.
Measure your hand and choose a perfect size for you!