For bike, BMX and scooter riders
OK BOOMER are thin gloves, designed especially for freestyle BMX riders and scooter riders. If you are looking for bike gloves or scooter gloves with a solid grip, good ventilation and no velcro - you have just found a perfect product. We have combined cutting edge technology and workout-friendly solutions to give you maximum control and comfort during your training session.
With these freestyle gloves you get:
- SLIP-ON DESIGN - convenient way to put scooter gloves on with a pull tag, you don't need to worry about velcro or zipper
- SECOND SKIN feeling - your palm can breath thanks to single-layer, one piece of microfiber leather with extra respiratory system, no stitches nor padding come between you and the handlebar
- SOLID STITCHING - adjusted for frequent hand-to-handlebar traction, designed to fully benefit from 4-way stretch material; these BMX gloves will not fall apart easily. Plus you can wash them in the washing machine, as often as you need
- EXTRA GRIP - non-stop contact with your handlebar thanks to silicon anti-slide design on the palm and on the braking fingers
- SMARTPHONE COMPATIBILITY - with an extra touchscreen-friendly material on the thumb and index fingers; you can stay connected throughout all your riding session.
No matter if it is a sunny day on the dirts or a cold winter session in the skatepark - just put your training gloves on and ride more!
Keep in mind - our freestyle gloves are shorter than ie. classic winter gloves and also extra tight; all to provide you maximum flexibility and good connection with a handlebar. If you want to hear more about the glove technology that we applied - just click on "About Gloves" section of this website.
Measure your hand and choose a perfect size for you!